Skip to content
A simple, powerful and independent e-commerce platform.
Sell anything with ease.
- CSS Structure explains how the Classic Commerce CSS stylesheets work, and how you can override them.
- Conditional Tags can be used in template files to change what content is displayed based on what conditions the page matches.
- Useful Core Functions are found in includes/wc-core-functions.php and can be used by themes and plugins.
- Classes gives a list of the common classes used in Classic Commerce
- Image Sizes for Theme Developers explains how Classic Commerce registers image sizes to define the the dimensions of images used on the site.
- Action and Filter Hook Reference gives a full list of action and filter hooks found within Classic Commerce files.